Thursday, May 24, 2007
i made a pact with myself to sleep before 11 everynight.
and look at the time now hohoho.

but im just here to whine and moan and groan abt the fact that they just announced that carrie chong's leaving radio:(
phwwwoooar.
the one taking over better be good or im so gonna flippp.

im looking at my pencilbox now and all of a sudden, it looks so dirty.
weird. since i just gave it a much needed miracle wash after being covered with ink, dirt and whatsoever for 3 looong yrs. (seeeee how much i scrimp and save haha)
hmmm.
i shall take that as a sign to get a new pencilbox(:
or if you're feeling kind enough, you can get one for me haha.
THANK YOU:D

anw i hope ongsiyun rmbered to take nougats for me from tuition.

and i think my late night hunger cravings're acting up again oh no. i want my scones!:(

okay i think im getting crazily random muaha.
shall better sleep now.

BYEE peopleeeeee.
and so she said at 11:34 PM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER